Spokane International Airport Parking
For more Info Contact Spokane Airport Parking at: 509-455-6457
* All of our prices include WA State Sales Tax. We accept American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa
Each additional 24-hour interval: $12.00 (Garage), $8.00 (Outside, C Concourse), $6.00 (Economy)
- Spokane International Airport does not accept advance reservations or prepayment for parking and customers should not attempt to reserve or pay for parking in advance through third parties. Customers pay for parking at the Airport when exiting their parking lot or at a QuickPay automated pay station in the terminal.
- Be prepared and allow extra time to park, especially during peak travel periods – weekends, holidays, school breaks, etc. Passengers are encouraged to arrive at the Airport at least two hours before their flight to park and transit to the terminal, check luggage and proceed through the TSA security screening checkpoint.
- ADA accessible parking is available in all Lots and Garages. Elevators are available to all floors of the Parking Garage. Skybridge access to all Concourses is on floor 2.
- Complimentary Level 2 ChargePoint EV stations are available on the 1st and 2nd level of the Garage, the Economy Lot and the Cell Phone Lot. EV owners can download the ChargePoint app on their mobile devices (Get the ChargePoint App | ChargePoint) to locate and access an available airport charging station.
- For your Safety and Vehicle Security all Parking Areas are fenced and illuminated.
- Cell Phone Waiting Lot: Take advantage of the Cell Phone Lot while you wait for friends or family to land.
- Emergency Assistance boxes are available throughout all Spokane International Airport parking lots to assist customers who get locked out of their car, have a low tire or need a jump start. Look for a yellow “Emergency Phone” sign or blue “Assistance” post and press the button on the box to notify us of your issue.
- Parking at the Airport: When arriving at your preferred lot, pull up to the ticket machine and press the large white flashing button for your ticket. Once you take your ticket, the gate arm will raise and you can enter the lot and park your vehicle.
- Pay for Parking: Customers have two options available to pay for parking.
- Pay when exiting the lot. Insert your ticket into the payment machine and then your credit/debit card into the card reader (located to the right of where your parking ticket was inserted). Remove your credit/debit card when instructed to do so. A receipt will print and the gate will open once you take the receipt.
- QuickPay. Pay for parking before leaving the terminal at one of the QuickPay automated pay stations in the terminal. Find the nearest station at https://spokaneairports.net/quickpay.
- SIA Parking accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, as well as ApplePay, GooglePay, and AndroidPay. If you do not have a credit/debit card and must pay with cash, please contact the Parking Department (509-455-6457) for assistance.
- Your ticket DOES NOT need to be displayed. Take it with you and pay upon your return at a QuickPay station in the Terminal or Garage, or leave it in your vehicle and pay at the exit, keeping the ticket somewhere out of the sun.
- Remember where your vehicle is parked by taking a photo of the sign identifying the row or shuttle bus shelter (Economy Lot only) nearest your vehicle.
- Economy Parking Lot Customers Only: Complimentary shuttle service is available between the Airport's Economy Parking Lot and the Airport terminal beginning at 3:30am through the last flight arrival. Shuttle buses operate on a continuous loop approximately every 15 minutes, so there is no need to call for a pickup.
- After parking, walk to one of the marked shelters in the Economy Parking Lot for pickup and transport to the Airport terminal. The shuttle drops off at the terminal and picks up at two locations- the Economy Parking Lot shelter located near the C Concourse baggage claim and the terminal curb near the rental car counters. From the Economy Parking Lot it is an approximately 10-15 minute walk to the Airport terminal, and there are complimentary baggage carts placed at several locations in the lot for your use.
- Real-time updates on Economy Lot shuttle wait times: Download the NextBus app or go to the Nextbus website and choose “Spokane International Airport” to track the shuttle wait-time status in real time. Additionally, monitors inside the Airport terminal at both baggage claim areas, as well as on the terminal curb adjacent to the two designated Economy Lot Shuttle pick-up areas, display real-time shuttle wait-time status.
- For more parking information please visit our Parking FAQ page.
Spokane International Airport does not accept advance reservations or prepayment for parking and customers should not attempt to reserve or pay for parking in advance through third parties. Customers pay for parking at the Airport when exiting their parking lot or at a QuickPay automated pay station in the terminal.